Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) is part of Software Defined Networking technology (SDN) that is applied to WAN connections. It is a shift in the way a Wide Area Network is deployed and managed. As its name implies, SDWAN is a software-driven application-aware technology that is managed from a central point in the network. SDWAN solutions are deployed as an overlay technology for an existing topology, making integration and adoption over time easy. This technology makes it easy to interconnect the internet network of business locations. SD-WAN can thus complement or replace MPLS, IP-VPN or EVPN by using open internet connections.
"As TNF we deliver these services with only the
best-in-class solutions and technology partners."
What is SD WAN?
Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) is a transformative technology that simplifies the IT infrastructure control and management by delivering a virtual WAN architecture that securely connects users to their applications. SD-WAN aggregates diverse network circuits, like broadband, DIA, and LTE. These circuits can be added to existing MPLS to create a hybrid network, or they can be an alternative to MPLS using all-Internet wired and wireless connections.
Why SD WAN?
- Lower circuit costs by using broadband, DIA, LTE
- Increase network agility by simplifying control of the entire WAN
- Create an active-active hybrid network with MPLS, broadband, DIA, LTE for increased bandwidth capacity and more efficient and higher per-site resiliency/availability
- Automate operations, while templates simplify IT workflows
- Eliminate branch office device sprawl and complexity
- Provide reliable and secure Internet access to cloud and SaaS applications
- Deliver network circuit and carrier independence
- Centralize and unify the entire WAN for simplified management, deployment, and change control
Versa Networks, the leader in Secure SD-WAN, combines full-featured SD-WAN, comprehensive integrated security, scalable advanced routing, genuine multi-tenancy, and sophisticated analytics to meet WAN Edge requirements for small to extremely large Enterprises and Service Providers.Versa Secure SD-WAN architecture which was built from the ground up as a complete integration of best-of-breed comprehensive security, scalable advanced routing, full-featured SD-WAN, genuine multi-tenancy, and sophisticated analytics in a single Enterprise-class Carrier-grade operating system (VOS™) that operates at exceptional scale.
One Software Stack
A single-pipeline integrated architecture combines full featured SD-WAN, best-of-breed security, robust analytics, advanced routing into one software solution.
Single Management Interface
Consistent enforcement of security and networking policies to anywhere in the world with a single, easy-to-use management interface hosted on-premises or in the cloud.
Disruptive Pricing Model
No hidden costs, no additional products, no painful integrations, no unnecessary appliances to get the most robust suite of Secure SD-WAN features on the market.
Whether in the cloud, on-premises, partner-hosted, we can satisfy any brownfield and multi-cloud requirements while scaling to tens of thousands of branch sites.
- Genuine Multi tenancy
- Scalable and Advanced routing
- Complete and Real time analytics
- Policy based automation
- Add operator neutral 2G, 3G ,4G, 5G
- Add DIA, FTTH or other fixed line
- Build your own
- Multi layer dashboard and rich analytics
- Next Gen Firewall
- IP & URL filtering
- Anti Virus
- One Solution
- One Contact
- One Price
- One management platform
Branch offices | Healthcare | Corporate market | Hospitality | Manufacturing | Industry appliances | Retail | Remote workspace | And many more…