For vessels operating in harbors or within a 40-mile radius offshore, 4G 5G provides reliable and cost-effective access for corporate applications and internet access. Thanks to LTE-Advanced networks, connectivity is faster (up to 300 Mbps) and significantly lower cost compared to traditional satellite services.
TNF provides customers with a complete solution including advanced 4G 5G LTE router equipment, 4G 5G data plans and local installation- and support services.
"TNF provides customers
with a complete solution"
Cruise Ship 4G 5G LTE Access
The success of smartphones and notebooks as a digital travel guide requires more cruise companies to provide high quality internet connection on board their ships. That is why we have developed a solution for faster and more reliable internet.
the best connection based on availability.
This solution is based on our (optional) router that integrates 4G, 3G, 5G, satellite and WIFI communications and automatically selects the best connection based on availability.
This allows the end user to experience an internet experience at the speed he experiences at home. Our router virtualizes each connection via bonding to prevent disturbance of, for example, webmail sessions and further increasing the speed.
Our Global SIM works worldwide on multiple networks per country, this means one SIM and one contract for the support of your data needs.
• High stability and performance by seamless roaming from one single IMSI
• One integral solution without risk on managing usage and costs per provider or contract
• No more different price plans and terms, and no more complex contract management with several suppliers.
• Extra high availability thanks to national roaming. Our SIM will automatically make contact with the strongest available network in each country. So called Non Steered.
• Our local SIM and region packs like US or Caribbean offer great added value